Friday, November 16, 2012

'Tis the Season to be Zombie...

So another year of zombie antics has passed.  I kind of feel like this time of year takes forever to arrive but once it is here it is over so quickly.  I always say that Zombie Walk is more important than my birthday and I have never meant it more than this year.  There is nothing like spending a hot summers' day covered in fake blood and make up with those you love and care about.  I was lucky enough to have my boyfriend team up with my best friend (SimplyPeanut) to be our photographers for the day.  I decided to thank them by posting some of my favourites as a thank-you for all they did for us that day...

Taken by my lovely Boyfriend

This one by SimplyPeanut

 
And another one by the fine lady SimplyPeanut :D

So what I would really love is any photos of my blog readers of you being a zombie, be it this year or any years past. I would love to see you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment